Thursday, November 23, 2023

Who Are We

The Roaming Photographer is a hybrid blog, but we are, first and foremost, a travel blog, but we will be sharing sports articles and travel destination information.  The tie-in is that Carrie Birdsong, the sports fan she is, will share sports information on teams, their states, players, managers, and so much more.  I will tie in some sports articles with articles about places, buildings, things to see, and events to experience should you want to travel to see a sports team.  I Will share other events and things to see while you are in that destination.


Over time, I will be writing and sharing information about the many travel destinations throughout our wonderful country and places around the world.  When I am able I will be sharing travel videos and photography from my own experiences and maybe even behind-the-scenes info.

We will also have a page for some fun articles.  We will share short stories, maybe some poetry, or other writings.

The Roaming Photographer staff is developing a photographic art page where we will sell digital fine art, digital stock photography, and other images that are captured and created by Michael A. Buccilli and Windows Photography.

I am going be writing other travel articles from various states in the United States and from other destinations around the world,

No comments:

Post a Comment