Monday, May 6, 2024

Personal/business start-up funding Campaign - Item Explanations

 



I am going to share one short article on one of the items that I have listed in my business/personal startup funding campaign, to explain why I chose the particular item and how it will impact my business and help me as well. The first item that I will purchase with your support is a new laptop. The next article in this series will be posted on Wednesday, May 8, 2024, at 1 pm.

2-in-1 Laptop/Tablet: 💻

Crafting Perfection: A state-of-the-art 2-in-1 laptop/tablet will be like a canvas where my captured moments are refined into masterpieces. My current laptop struggles to keep up, It doesn't have enough RAM, which causes major delays in my workflow process.  This laptop is both a laptop and a tablet with a computer pen, which will allow me to be more precise with my refinements. By funding this crucial upgrade, you're investing in efficiency and artistry, ensuring that each image I produce meets the highest standards of excellence. Support creativity and precision:

Help us at: https://buff.ly/3HKZa5G #laptop #computer #funding #fundingcampaign #givesendgo #startups

No comments:

Post a Comment